on-site lodge activities
Here at Punderson Manor Lodge, our wide range of daily activities make it easy for our guests to have an experience they’ll remember for a long time. From splashing around in the pool with the family, to exploring our 14 miles of hiking trails, there’s something here for everyone to enjoy. Even during the winter or on rainy days, we have something to brighten up your stay!
- Our indoor and outdoor pools give guests the chance to relax and have fun.
- For the kid at heart there are several playgrounds and a sandy beach for cooling off during those hot summer days.
- Our marina provides boats for fishing or just relaxing out on the lake.
- Challenge yourself on our rolling 18-hole championship golf course.
- Create your own adventure and try geocaching.
- Nature lovers will enjoy the 14 miles of hiking trails through the park grounds.
- Tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts, frisbee golf, shuffleboard, corn hole, and horseshoe pits are available for your enjoyment.
- Movie rentals and board games for rainy day fun.
- During the winter months the park offers a sled hill, cross-country ski trails and snowmobile trails.